Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the 7th annual Putnam County Wine & Food Fest.
Your involvement is vital to the Festival’s success.
Putnam County Wine & Food Fest Volunteer & Street Team Requirements:
Volunteers are needed throughout the festival to assist with set up, breakdown of the booths, etc. directing traffic, directing people inside the festival, handing out glasses, registration check in, delivering ice, pouring beer, and clean up. Volunteer duties will be assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator. Volunteers should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be ready to pitch in with any area as needed, and be able to lift up to 40 pounds. Volunteers have to be more than twenty one (21) years old where alcoholic beverage is being sold.
Street Team is needed from July 28 through August 11 to post yard signs throughout the area, hand out flyers and posters to various retail businesses.
The Festival gives you:
- Volunteers will receive weekend pass if you work more than 10 hours.
- Volunteers will receive meal ticket if you work more than 5 hours.
- Volunteers will also receive a special volunteer t-shirt.
The volunteer agrees:
- Set-up prior to event – setting up and stocking vendor booths, checking-in exhibitors, etc.
- Event operations – guest registration, security, assisting exhibitors with pouring/serving, directing guests, etc.
- Event breakdown – clearing the event of attendees, winery and other personnel, clearing open wine bottles off the tables, taking down winery signs and general clean up, etc.
- Be prepared to work for your entire shift and handle any errands that may come up prior to or after your shift.
- Follow the instructions of your Volunteer Lead.
- Dogs or other domestic animals (except working service dogs) are NOT allowed anywhere on the site.
- Consumption of wine or any other alcoholic beverage during your shift is prohibited. Volunteers who consume alcohol during their shift will be dismissed and disqualified from future volunteer opportunities.
- If you should see someone who has over consumed, or you have any safety issues, notify your Volunteer Lead. If you are unable to locate your Lead, please notify another Lead, the Volunteer Coordinator, Event Producer, or Security. Please do not attempt to resolve the situation on your own.
No one under 21, including infants or children is allowed where alcohol will be served. No family members or friends should accompany you to your shift if they have not also been assigned as volunteers.
CLICK HERE to fill out our Volunteer Application.