We are currently accepting Applications to participate as a vendor at the 2018 Putnam County Wine & Food Fest.
Important Deadlines & Requirements:
- Vendor Application Deadline – July 30, 2018. SORRY NO REFUND AFTER June 30, 2018.
- Signed Contract & Full Payment Due – Upon Receipt of contract. (Full payment must be received no later than July 14, 2018 to be included in the Program Guide and to have your location shown on Fest Map). Location of your space will be EMAILED to you the week of August 20th. Please be sure to clearly PRINT your email on the application form.
- Certificate of Insurance & other FINAL paperwork – July 14, 2018.
All Vendors & Sponsors will be required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance with details below. You will not be permitted to attend the event without insurance.
VENDOR & Sponsors must provide Current Products Liability and General Liability, Comprehensive and Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Products and General Liability shall have policy limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 and agrees to name Greenergy Productions LLC, PO Box 17, Brewster, NY 10509 as certificate holder, and Patterson Fire Department, 13 Burdick Road, Patterson, NY 12563 for the Putnam County Wine & Food Fest, August 25-26, 2018 as “additional insured” and to provide a certificate of such coverage no later than July 14, 2018.
- VENDOR will indemnify and hold harmless Putnam County Wine & Food Fest property owners; Greenergy Productions, LLC, and Patterson Fire Department, its officers, directors, partners, agents, members, and employees, subcontracted staff members, family members & friends assisting the festival from all claims arising from any personal injury, illness or
- Vendor must possess a valid New York State Certificate to Collect Sales & Use Tax. You must provide a photocopy and it is your responsibility for payment of sales and an applicable taxes.
- Wineries/Distributors/Breweries serving wine, beer or alcoholic beverages must obtain the proper permits from the New York State Liquor Authority and New York State Department of Agriculture Farmer’s Market Tasting Permit, and have them available at your booth during the event.
* Only Indoor Space is provided tables and chairs.
* Only Breweries, Wineries and Spirits are allowed to sample and sell alcohol