We are currently accepting Applications to participate as a vendor at the 2019 Putnam County Wine & Food Fest.
Important Deadlines & Requirements:
- Vendor Application Deadline – July 11, 2019. SORRY NO REFUND AFTER June 30, 2019.
- Signed Contract & Full Payment Due – Upon Receipt of contract. (Full payment must be received no later than July 11, 2019 to be included in the Program Guide and to have your location shown on Fest Map). Location of your space will be EMAILED to you the week of August 5th. Please be sure to clearly PRINT your email on the application form.
- Certificate of Insurance & other FINAL paperwork – July 11, 2019.
All Vendors & Sponsors will be required to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance with details below. You will not be permitted to attend the event without insurance. VENDOR & Sponsors must provide Current Products Liability and General Liability, Comprehensive and Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Products and General Liability shall have policy limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 and agrees to name Greenergy Productions LLC, PO Box 17, Brewster, NY 10509 as certificate holder, and the Village of Cold Spring, 85 Main Street, Cold Spring, NY 10516 for the Putnam County Wine & Food Fest, August 10-11, 2019 as “additional insured” and to provide a certificate of such coverage no later than July 11, 2019.
* Only Indoor Space is provided tables and chairs.
* Only Breweries, Wineries and Spirits are allowed to sample and sell alcohol
Download Vendor Application